Future PSA Future PSA

Alrighty

Cool idea and everything, but I refuse to take advice from people who can't spell "pollution" or "early" :<

Other than that though, nice, but still a little campy :D

Smile! Smile!

Interesting

I don't agree that this should be classified as Goth material. I only say this because from what the movie looks like at first glance is what the person who classified it tends to label it as. I dunno. Black doesn't mean goth, or long hair or any of that crap. This is a simple metaphor done pretty well. Good on you guy, I liked the ambience. The end was funny, the meaning behind it adds to the movie, underlining the lifestyle of some, its just that the disco ball and music seem so damn out of left field, it catches you off balance I guess.
The view of this movie is highly cynical, an opinion many feel at times, mostly those who find "conformity" an issue, many as well not realising that their anti-conformity opinions is in itself an act of conformity.
It's all really just perspective I guess is what I'm trying to say.
If you don't get the meaning behind this toon, you've never heard or understood a cynical person.

Thanks for all the fish! Thanks for all the fish!

Buuuuuut..

Believe me, I love Douglas Adams' work in all forms, but that movie should be destroyed from all people's memories. The 30 people who saw the god damn movie in the world at least. That movie basically took a giant shit on Douglas' face.

Great animation though. :D

The Snow Runs Red The Snow Runs Red

Enjoyable.

I enjoyed the 8-bit music, I thought it was actually rather well done. It sounded genuine, like it was written during that time as opposed to what amounts to parody with how people approach it these days.

Also, here's Morien18 coming in once again to say that videogames mirror our tendencies.
Its hilarious that someone "older" or in a "seat of power" has such a childish viewpoint on a matter like this.

Talk about cliches.

Radioactive Snakes...Mars Radioactive Snakes...Mars

Brainshrub is really dislexic

This game was great, it became more and more challenging at each level, the graphics and sounds were great, and that stupid snake got what came to him when he ran into those walls. :P Anyways, the controls are just like every other snake game (dumb BrainShrub) so yea. This was great Goldfish! W00t..god that word is retarded

MuayThai MuayThai

Froze

it froze on Final Fight stage at the first zombie type dude, other than that it was ok